Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I Really Need

  1. To start getting more than 6 hours of sleep per night.
  2. To not catch the swine flu that is supposedly sweeping through the law school.
  3. To find my motivation for the memo due on Monday.
  4. To spend some quality time with the puppy tonight (this will probably take precedence over #3).
  5. To have a few hours of mind-numbing entertainment.

Update:
1. I did manage to get more than 6 hours of sleep on the weekend; part of this stemmed from having no exciting weekend plans, but I'll take what I can get.
2. Still swine flu free.
3. Managed to procrastinate for a long time, but still got it done.
4. Lots of quality puppy time (this also goes back to having a relatively dull weekend).
5. Watched Sunshine Cleaning, which was only okay; also went out for pizza Friday night, but it was only for an hour or so.

In other, more exciting weekend news, I did get a new book on grilling and then bought lots of delicious meat at the grocery store. T-bones and short ribs and pork chops, oh my! Also a lamb chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment