Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fall Schedules

Fall schedules were released this week. I have to say I'm fairly pleased with mine, although I may be the only nerd at law school who likes having an 8:30 class three days a week (MWR). I'd be up anyway, so I might as well be in Civil Procedure.

My other classes are at 10 o'clock (every day but Monday) and 2 o'clock (MTR). Along with Civil Procedure, I have Torts and Criminal Law, as well as the required IL research and writing class. I'm really glad that I'll be done by 3:30 everyday. Of course, I have to work in my eight work hours/week, too.

Now that I can sort of visualize that what my weeks will look like, I'm starting to get somewhat excited to start. Of course, this means, with my move now only a month a way, I need to get started on packing. My books alone will take hours to pack.

Okay, I'm off to finish watching Wimbledon and then get some more summer reading in.... because, before long, I imagine there won't be a lot of time for pleasure reading. Flaubert, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment